Add bell pepper and onion to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add 1/2 cup snow peas and LOTS of shrimp; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp is done. Add soy sauce mixture, and cook 1 minute.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. And serve in your Cloud Dress.
Watermelon + Feta + Mint Salad
Cut cubes of watermelon.
Add crumbled feta.
Sprinkle mint leaves.
Drizzle some balsamic vinegar.
Serve cold in your Tempura Dress.
To a punch bowl add:
Rind of 1 orange
Slices of pineapples
Slices of oranges
Berg of Ice
Serve by the pool in your Poolside Dress.
Alternative things to do on a Sunday:
1. Long run. Hit up one of the trails in your city and run till your legs hurt.
2. Colour. Buy some colouring pencils + this cool colouring book. It's very therapeutic.
3. Listen to the B-side of "Immigrant Song."
4. Re-watch Mary Poppins.
5. Dance to this.
6. Cook for the family + wear your Sunday Dress.
- No sheets – we lie on the grass.
- A dock. We’re listening to this.
- We’re drinking Good Juicery – spiked, obviously.
- We’re eating club sandwiches and watermelon salad.
- For dessert: frozen popsicles.
- A dog.
- Games to play: “What does that cloud look like?”, Frisbee and Monopoly Deal.
- The Picnic Jumpsuit.